COVID-19 Update: We are grateful for your financial support; in particular for gifts earmarked for the general offering that enable us to continue our primary ministries, and for those designated for the Pastor’s Discretionary that enable us to share with other organizations in caring for those in need.
- General Offering: Each year, in whatever the economic climate, we trust in God to provide in community. Many of us have had seasons of life when we needed to give less, and seasons of life when we felt called to give more. There are some in our congregation who are facing significant financial challenges. We welcome additional gifts from those who feel this is a time of greater calling.
- Pastor’s Discretionary: Since March 2020 we have shared over $25,000 with the local community. We have offered financial support to: Waltham Mutual Aid, WATCH, Healthy Waltham, The Community Day Center, Chaplains on the Way, The Christ Church Diaper Depot, and more.
- Internship Fund: Each year we host a full-time seminary intern. Gifts to this fund enable us to continue our partnership with a variety of seminaries in the formation of the next generation of pastoral leadership for the Church.
- If you click on Bank Transfer donations are processed via the secured site GivePlus from Vanco. We recommend that you sign up for an account (upper right corner of the form) so you only have to enter your bank information once. Your bank account information will remain secure and confidential. This will also ensure that you will receive an email confirmation from Vanco. We will also send you a year-end tax receipt by email.
- If you click on Credit Card donations are processed by the secured site Tithe.ly, and you will receive an email confirmation from Tithe.ly. We cannot accept American Express. If you expect to make more than one donation over time, we recommend that you sign up for an account (upper right corner of the form in the green bar) where you can put a credit card number that the vendor will remember. Your credit card information will remain secure and confidential and is not seen by the church. We will also send you a year-end tax receipt.
- With either selection, if you wish to donate to a fund not listed, please select General Offering and email the church office with the amount and your designation at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your gifts and support.